Monday, July 14, 2008

No Baby Yet

Well, my due date is now on Saturday - less then 7 days away - and I am so eager to get this baby out. I really am convinced that she is going to be inside my belly forever. I have had no signs of labor whatsoever and my doctor says I am going to go past my due date. My hands and feet are so swollen! I hope someday I can get back into my wedding rings! I miss them! And the worst - gasp - I have found some stretch marks. I have been using the cream daily like I'm supposed to, but I really think it was inevitable. I am so big, I can't believe I made it this far. Here is a recent picture of me to give you a feel of my hugeness!















Everyone is calling us to see how things are going and honestly, it just makes things worse. I am so tired of telling people that I haven't had the baby yet, I've just stopped answering the phone. I know everyone means the best, but man, it is crazy! Let me just be miserable without people asking me how I'm feeling, please! It is sweet that so many people are inquring about us. And it also is quite humerous that if they don't here from us, people start thinking we're in the hospital and get a little panicky.

Don't worry, we will make all the obligatory calls when we go into labor. Don't worry! We will call! I swear! Well, back to my misery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. I love it, I love you guys.
Two things I promise, one she will come out. Two it will be worth every minute of waiting when you see her sweet face and hold her in your arms. Hang in there. She will come when she is ready.
Love, Mom