Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some More Pictures

Today Hayley is 13 days old. We go back to the pediatrician for her 2 weeks check up tomorrow and it is also the last day of my 2 weeks of no driving or doing anything, pretty much. I am eager to get out of the house and just get to go to the grocery store or anything. I definitely have got a bit of cabin fever. The time has gone by fast and everyday I look at my child and feel like she has gotten a bit bigger and changed just a little bit. She has these moments each day where she is awake and just looks up at me and stares with her mouth wide open and it is the most precious time of my day. She has started making more and more baby noises and is so vocal. When she is just about to fall asleep, this HUGE smile comes across her face and she even will let out a bit of a giggle. It is so precious. I knew I would love being a mother, but every moment she looks up at me I realize how lucky I truly am to have her.


Dad and Ann and the girls are here from North Carolina this week. They stayed here Saturday and Sunday night and will return again on Thursday night. It has been great to have them visit and I really enjoyed their time here. I'll be sad to see them go, especially since we rarely get to see them. My dad made an amazing, beautiful, toy chest for Hayley and Ann stenciled her name on it. It is so gorgeous, I'll have to take a picture of it and post it later.

For now, here are some more pictures of Hayley:





No comments: