Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Early Potty Training

Last night Hayley was exhausted. We decided to do a quick tub then bed. After dinner I remembered that she hadn't pooped all day so I gave her some prune juice. Happily she went into the tub, like usual, and was playing and splashing around when all of a sudden she got red faced and started pushing. I looked down and saw the bubbles coming up from her tooshie. I knew what was coming...There was no stopping it! As quickly as possible I swooped her up and stuck her on the toilet. Hayley has officially had her first poopy on the potty.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow - quick thinking! Good job, Mommy!

Jessie said...

Hysterical....

nice visual, thanks

Anonymous said...

OMG, Alexa did the same thing last week! At least you saw it coming - unfortunately we didn't, so much for bathtime!

Anonymous said...

Love the little prisoners behind the gate. That is priceless.
Very funny.