Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Visit from NC

Like Dave said, Jacob, Asha, and Nora came to visit for the weekend last weekend. We had such a great time with them and it was certainly too short of a trip. I can't believe the last time we saw them was our wedding, so we have to be sure it is not another year before we see each other again. Nora is so big - she's a girl now, not a baby. She looks so different just from our wedding pictures.

Three years ago the week Hayley was born, our entire family was at Middlesex Hospital for a different reason. It was when Jacob was sick. The day before he got sick we went for a hike in Devil's Hopyard as a family. Since Hayley's birth has brought us new happy memories of that week, we also took a family hike in the Hopyard. Here are some pictures of our hike.

This is actually at the big house. Jacob caught all the girls in the loft. It is so weird that 20 years ago, that was me and my friends - including Antina! Now it's my neices, including Antina's daughter!
This is all of Mom and Pops' grandkids together. Celia, 11, Maggie, 10, Nova, 10, Nora, 3, Colin, 10 months, and Hayley, 2 months.

Back to the Hopyard - Dave, Hayley and I. (Sorry for the out of order. Someday I'll figure this blog out)
The sibs. JR, Jacob, Me, and Antina.
It was such a great weekend. I am so happy they came up.

No comments: