Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hayley is 4 months old!

Hi All,
I know it's been forever, but finding the time to post is getting few and far between these days. Hayley was 4 months on the 17th and we had her 4 month check up on the 28th. She weighed in at 16 pounds 14 ounces and is 26 inches long. She is in the 97th percentile of babies her age, therefore, yes, people, she's huge. Well, she is very healthy. I always knew I'd have a chubby baby. Dave and I are loving every minute of every ounce of her, and parenthood is still amazing, though challenging. After her appointment, she has come down with quite a cold. She has a stuffy nose, bad cough, and a fluxuating fever from 99.5-101.5. I am really glad Dave is off this weekend to help me take care of her because she has been ultimately fussy and cranky and pretty much doesn't want to be put down. I'm sure it is the first of many of her colds to come. Otherwise, she is fantastic and has a great demeanor about her and so much fun to play with. She is so into everything and grabs and wants to eat it all. The doctor asked us to wait on giving her cereal just yet since she is so big already, so we're probably going to hold off again for another month or so.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hopefully it won't be so long for my next post again. Here are some new pictures of the last couple weeks.

Hayley watching the fire.
The first time in the high chair. She liked it!
Hanging with mom while I do laundry
Daddy's first day alone with Hayley. She just took a really big poop.

Bathtime pics!




She's so cute when she sleeps!
Hayley and Josie having a moment.
Sitting in my bumbo chair!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

she's getting so big! she has the funniest hair i've ever seen on a baby. too cute :)