Thursday, November 20, 2008

Milestone Today

Hi All,
I know I need to post new pictures, but to be honest, I have been so busy I haven't had time to take any new ones. She's so cute everyday and I want to, so maybe tomorrow I'll have some new ones for you, but I was so excited I had to write about it...

Today Hayley rolled over! Yeah! She did it twice. From her tummy to her back, and then she laughed hysterically. I put her back on her tummy, and she rolled again! It was so exciting I was clapping and cheering and I think I even had a couple tears.

Wanted to share it with you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW how did I miss that! How fun that you were there to see it! YEAH
A big girl now. (Well, not quite)
gra

Jessie said...

that is so exciting! yay for hayley!

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job sharing photos of Hayley and all your new experiences with parenting.
Thank you for that.
M