Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Food!

We decided it was time to start Hayley on cereal. For weeks now she has been grabbing at our dinner plates and trying to drink our beverages. She was so excited to eat on her own! I am so glad we started it. She ate every bite and wanted more. Then I gave her the bowl to play with. She loved the spoon and kept grabbing it from me. Finally I gave her her own spoon and fed her with another one. This was quite difficult since she kept sticking it in her mouth. But overall it was very sucessful. She got cereal all over herself but ate a lot too. She was so happy!

It has been over a week now since she first ate cereal and now we are giving her pears mixed with her cereal. She LOVES the pears. I can't wait to start giving her new things...This is just such a new adventure. Here are some pictures to record the moment.

No comments: