Thursday, November 26, 2009

Confessions

Bless Me Bloggers, For I have Sinned. It has been 2 weeks since my last blog entry....

Many apologies to my loyal followers, but I haven't posted because there really hasn't been anything special going on. OK, so the latest thing really is about me, not the Munchkin. I have decided to become a Pampered Chef Consultant! Yeah! Dave and I have been talking for awhile about what to do when unemployment runs out, and have decided that something like this would be the most logical. I get to make my own schedule, work around Dave's crazy restaurant schedule, and have fun at the same time. Since I started, about 2 weeks ago, I have become a huge product lover. I love all their stuff, and I think that's really important in outside sales, is to be able to stand by the product that I am selling. Last night Erin and Todd were here and I did a test show with them to prepare for my cooking show the day after we get back from California, and they loved it, and loved the product, and Erin wants to do a show! So I guess I'm doing something right.

OK, so if you're confused, let me back up, yes, we are going to California. We leave tomorrow (the day after Thanksgiving) and flying to LA to meet up with Dave's mom, Carol, and we are all headed to Greg and Brittany's house until Wednesday. I can't wait. It will be so great to see them, and to be in warm California - a break from this cold yucky weather. We are all also going to Disneyland for Savanna's birthday, so I am pretty excited about that. I love Disney.

OK, enough of my rambles, I wanted to empty my memory card for California, and here are a couple pictures I pulled off.

I got this rocking horse at a tag sale for $5! She loves it!

I think we have a picture of every grandchild sitting at this piano. It's a classic.



See, still no teeth!



She loves walking under the dining room table because it's the prefect height for her. When she grows another inch, she's gonna be really bummed that she won't fit anymore!


Well, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I will post when we get back from California, I promise!

No comments: