Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hayley and Lena Meet!

Christina Bloch and I went to nursery school together all the way through junior high. We were best friends and did everything together when we were kids. She was a huge part of my childhood. We both ended up changing high schools our sophomore year and sort of got out of touch. We saw each other during high school a bit, but I hadn't seen her since we graduated. Thank goodness for MySpace because we found each other again and soon rekindled our friendship. And we soon discovered we were both pregnant. Then we soon discovered we were having girls! Christina had Lena on June 5 and I had Hayley 6 weeks later. Since she lives in New York, we only spoke in email until this Sunday, I went to her in-law's house in Killingworth. It is so awesome to have her as a friend again and we both are so excited and hope our daughters can be best friends - just like their mothers.

Here are a couple pictures we got to capture this moment! I can't wait for us to get together again!


2 comments:

christinagold said...

look at those beautiful babes!

Anonymous said...

Love those babies! Beautiful moms and beautiful babies!