Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Pictures

Here are some new pics of our sweet Hayley. She will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. I weighed her at my breastfeeding group yesterday and she was 11 lbs 7 oz. I know I know - she's a piggy...But she's still so darn cute. I have my 6 week postpartum check up tomorrow as well. This means I can finally start exercising. 2 months to get back my body before Chelsea's wedding. We'll see what happens...

This is actually a 3 month outfit. Can you believe she fits these already?
Hayley with her Auntie Antina...so adorable!!
I'm sending this picture in to Jon himself...
Hayley LOVES her swing. Clearly she sleeps well in it!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was so fun with Hayley. She loves it when I sing to her. Today when I was singing she was looking at me like she usually does. Then she made a sweet sound after I stopped, like she was singing back. I love having her so close by and that mommy is home with her so much so I can do my drop in and watch her grow every day and just be with her. She is so precious and so sweet. She is a peaceful little baby. What a gift she is to this family! Can't wait till tomorrow so I can see her again? She adds so much joy to our life. She is more than we could have hoped for. Just precious.
grammaLorraine

Jessie said...

she's getting so big! i can't wait to see her tomorrow, hopefully you're coming in for our lunch date.