Friday, June 5, 2009

A Day Away

Hayley and I both had a day away today. From each other that is. I dropped her off early this morning at my mother's house and she spent the say there and I got some much needed spring cleaning and finished some ongoing projects around the house. She had a great day there, and even napped in the crib there. When I arrived, she was sitting on the floor in the kitchen and she looked up and saw me. She was so excited she began to cry! I picked her up and she hugged me so tight! It was the best feeling in the world. I didn't want to put her down. While it was nice getting stuff done around the house, I did miss her, but I am so glad she got to spend some time with Grandma. Maybe we'll have to do it again sometime, and I won't have to clean and stuff all day...maybe I'll go to the spa!


No comments: