Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hayley and Miles Photo Session

On Wednesday, I was running around crazy trying to get ready for Chelsea's wedding (which was last weekend and I will write about maybe tomorrow when I get time to upload my pics), Cara came over and watched Hayley and played with the babies. It was so hot in the house and so she had a little naked baby photo session. I know there's a lot of pictures but they are all so cute I couldn't eliminate any of them.







As a follow up to my last blog, Hayley's sleeping habits have not improved. I am so frustrated. I feel like I am getting up every 5 minutes to sooth her and give her back the pacifier. At least the swaddle blanket is keeping her from waking herself up, but she really struggles getting to sleep. I am open to any suggestions any mom's have that are reading this. It is just so disappointing that she was sleeping so well and now she seems to be going backwards. She hardly naps during the day, and night is disruptive. Oh and yeah, I'm exhausted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these photos are hysterical
they act like they really know each other
gramma

Anonymous said...

got some sleep idea's will talk tomorrow

Anonymous said...

If you call me, maybe I can give you ideas...