Thursday, January 8, 2009

TFM - Day 4

Last night started out well....

She went down at 7:40 like usual, and like she has been every other night, she wakes up after about a half an hour and the crying starts...But not last night, she stayed alseep!!!! But she awoke at 10:40 and wanted to nurse, so I did. She cried when I put her in the crib for less then 5 minutes, I didn't even need to go in and check on her. She slept all the way until 5 am!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Dave was up, so her got her and brought her to me. She nursed and then we slept together in my bed until our usual wake time, 7:20.

All in all, I can say it was good. Just the in bed with me part was kind of cheating, but I couldn't resist..It was 5 am!

Today I am home, and for the next 4 days. So I will be working on the naps now. This morning was a bit tough, but she is sleeping now, so we'll see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments: