Friday, January 9, 2009

TFM - Day 5

Last night Hayley fell asleep nursing at 7:40. i tried to wake her as best I could before sticking her in the crib. She woke up at 10:00ish fussing and I went it and turned on her ocean sounds and hushed her. She fell asleep and woke up to nurse at 1:30. She fussed in the crib for about a minute and then went right back to sleep. She awoke again at 4 and Dave brought her to me to nurse. At 5, I put her back in the crib and she fussed for about 30 seconds and went back to sleep until 7:40. Yeah! First night with no crying at all.

Today starts my 3 full days home with her, so we are starting naps. This will be harder for me, I think, and this morning, she cried - hard - for 5 minutes. Dave went in and checked on her and left after about a minute. She fell right to sleep after that and unfortunately it only lasted 30 minutes. We will try again around noon. Wish me luck!

No comments: