Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July and other stuff

Happy Fourth of July everyone! In the last week or so things have been pretty same old same old. Crappy weather, and the days go by so quickly. Today Hayley and I went to my aunt's for a picnic (Dave had to work) and she had a great time. Aunt Linda gave us this adorable 4th of July dress for her and she just looked so darn cute! I tried to get a picture of the 2 of us but she wasn't cooperating. Tomorrow we're gonna try to get some family pics on the front steps, so I'll keep you posted on those. Here are some new pics of the munchkin and a video as well.






Yes, that is a knife. Bad mommy.
At the picnic:
Betsy getting in some practice

Is it just me or do I look 16 in this picture?






Here's a video of her riding in her buggy around the yard.





Hayley's birthday party is next week, so I probably won't be posting until after that. Have a good week!

No comments: